What kind of music do you post on this blog?
- Love and Soundwaves posts mainly indie, folk, punk, ska, and alternative rock. We also post hip hop, rap, and dubstep when we want. :)
Is there any genre of music you tend to not post?
- Generally, we don’t really post country (although sometimes it’s hard to define that fine line between country and folk). We also stray away from a lot of the younger pop punk scene. We respect all the artists that produce music in these genres, but we’re trying to keep our blog targeted at a specific crowd.
When do you accept requests?
- We are always open to requests 24/7 as long as they fit the criteria listed above.
What kind of requests do you accept?
- We mainly accept song requests to post. When we post a suggested song, we make sure to give credit to the person who recommended it! :)
- We also are here to spread the word about awesome new bands! If you are a new band, contact NikkiMarie (omnino.tumblr.com) and she will be more than happy to promote you, posts your songs, etc!
How do I apply to be a part of the Love and Soundwaves Staff?
- Unfortunately, our staff is closed at this time until we get this blog down to a system. We just became a collaboration blog on April 18, 2011 and things have been a bit hectic! Hopefully, we’ll be able to welcome more people onto our staff in due time.
Do you follow back?
- Yes, tumbloves. We follow back <3
Any other questions are more than welcome in our ask box! :)